Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Unable to post due to floods

We have lost phone and broadband so I can't post all of the pictures of the floods. Will have them up as soon as service is restored. I can't post these off the iPad.

We are all fine and have power, just waiting for life to return to normal then work will go crazy depending on the level of flooding in Brisbane CBD.

For those that don't know I run a team of technicians in the CBD looking after air-conditioning and other building services. My team will be flat out in helping getting the buildings up and running and making them safe for the tenants.

I have a lot of photos of the water over the Ipswich motorway and destruction in the Goodna area, a lot of people are suffering horrific losses of property.

No comments:

Post a Comment